Sit back and enjoy the benefits of a less stressful and more efficient life.
We will create a plan to improve the function and aesthetic of your space.
We will identify how you want things to change, and the steps we need to take to get there.
Where I am:
I live in Grand Rapids, Michigan, but offer virtual consultations via phone call or video chat.
What I do:
I am a professional organizer who specializes in residential and home office organizing, packing and unpacking for weekend trips or cross-country moves, and mental and time management systems to help you stay focused. Whether you're looking to simply "tidy up" the house, get rid of years-worth of clutter, efficiently move into your new home, or find a more sustainable organizing solution for the future, I'm available to help you reclaim your life from clutter. I do this by tailoring my services to where we think you need the most help and creating lasting solutions so you have the means to stay organized.
My involvement can be small (such as helping you pack for a trip), or large (such as reorganizing your home), depending on what you need, and I am happy to work with the client every step of the way or do it alone for you to evaluate later.
I have worked with all sorts of clients in all sorts of environments, including companies that require NDAs, so you can trust that your information will be kept confidential.
Average costs: $200-$5000 A job as small as a pantry or a job as big as a house; I've done them all. Kitchens, garages, playrooms, and more.
Average costs: $200-$800 Whether professional or personal, I have experience organizing and digitizing files and other sensitive information
Average costs: $500-$1000 Storage units are breeding grounds for clutter; whether it's all your stuff, you're sharing it with someone, or cleaning it out for someone else, a second pair of eyes can help
Average costs: $900-$3000 Getting ready for a move or just starting to unpack? As someone who has moved over half a dozen times, I know how to pack and reorganize small apartments and large homes. I also worked at a fulfillment center getting online orders ready to ship, so I know how to safely pack breakables so they don't, well, break.
Average costs: $100-500 Some of my own traveling adventures that have prepared me to help others: I have an emergency bag ready to go, I've taken day trips and 3-5 day trips that included very different different climates; 3 months traveling around Europe with a carry-on and backpack; and studying abroad for 6 months in Australia.
Average costs: $100-300 It's not just important to keep physical spaces clean; having mental clarity and an organized program to stick to will help reduce clutter now and ease your workload in the future.
When you start the process:
1. You've already completed the first step: Looking for help.
2. Next, send me a message, email, text, or call me to talk about your organizing needs and to set up a free in-home consultation or video conference so I can provide you with an estimate. I offer two categories of services: traditional Organizing and in-depth Reclamation. They are described below, but we'll talk more about this in our first meeting, too.
3. Finally, we'll get to work! Most projects take about a month to complete, but I work by appointment, based on your and my availability.
Organizing is right for you if:
You need to rearrange the clutter into a coherent system, such as when you are:
1. Packing for travel
2. Moving into/out of a home
3. Looking to "pick up" or "tidy" rooms
After a free consultation, I offer:
1. A one-time or as-needed walkthrough for a flat-rate of $99. This is a good option for monthly check-ins or people who want to work on the project themselves. During this consultation, I will scan each room and follow up with a detailed list of suggestions on how to move forward on your own.
2. A fixed price per project or a per-hour rate of $59, based on what I see during the free, initial consultation.
*Note: I can often handle reorganizing items by myself
Reclamation is right for you if:
You are looking to sell, donate, or discard items to get them out of your home, such as when you are:
1. Cataloging pieces to sell
2. Sorting through sentimental items
3. Checking food expiration dates, choosing which toys to get rid of, or trying on your wardrobe to find what you like.
After a free consultation, I offer:
1. A one-time or as-needed walkthrough for a flat-rate of $198. This is a good option for people with a lot to get done, but who want to do it on their own. During this consultation, I will scan each room and follow up with a detailed list of suggestions on how to move forward on your own.
2. A fixed price per project or a per-hour rate of $69, based on what I see during the free, initial consultation.
*Note: Reclamation often needs to be done with the client present
N.B. I am happy to shop for organizing supplies on your behalf or accompany you to the store during a session; an hourly rate of $59 (plus reimbursement fees for products bought) will apply.